Follow these simple guidelines to ensure the best possible event posting, and to ensure that folks can find your event!
- Include important information in the event ‘Title,’ using words the public might use to find your event, such as your organization name, or whom the event is geared toward, such as ‘seniors’ or ‘kids.’
- Apply ‘Tags’ to your event to help visitors find your event. If your calendar doesn’t use Tags, be sure to title your events carefully.
- Include the street address of your event location, so Google Maps can direct visitors to the right location or GPS coordinates.
- Add pictures to draw attention and build enthusiasm!
- Don’t forget to post the Cost, or to specific tha it’s a FREE event. You can even link to an online registration page in your listing.
- Registered Users can ‘Clone’ past event listings for repetitive annual events.